Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Best way to invest



Hi! You are probably new to the investing world and are looking for the best ways to put your extra money to work.
I was just like you, doing the same thing a few years ago… I wished someone could help me a little back then. It was always hard to find any decent information on the Internet those days without having to pay, and it has not changed since…

Here, in my blog I will share one way to invest that works the best for me right now…

FOREIGN START-UPS
Investing in start-ups always means taking the risk of losing money, so you have to evaluate the company very carefully and if you do this job right you will more likely to gain a profit.  
International start-ups are the best way to invest in start-ups, because the amounts investors risking are extremely low. Usually, you can buy 20,000 shares for about $150. And if it goes good, your $150 investment will become $20,000 in about 2 to 3 years and even $1,500.000 in another couple of years.
Isn’t that awesome! And you are only risking $150...

When you start investing into foreign start-ups, you will find out that they almost always have an affiliate program and will be willing to pay up to 30% for referrals. So, it you refer just a couple of friends, you will get your money back right away.

Here is one of the companies I recommened to my relatives and friends

Rail Sky Way Systems (RSW) ltd

Address


EUROASIAN RAIL SKYWAY SYSTEMS LTD

SUITE 2 23-24 GREAT JAMES STREET
LONDON
WC1N 3ES

Legal Information

Company Registration No.: 08745295
Incorporation Date: 23 Oct 2013
Financial Year End: 31 Oct
Capital: £136,244,899,367.00
It is a very promising start-up to say the least. It has a paid off capital of £136,244,899,367.00
Yunitsky Anatoly Eduardovich is a General Director and a Constructor of the rail skyway. It took 36 years to develop this new ecologically clean kind of transportation that is faster than an airplane and safer than any transport we have. It is expected to take about 3 years until the company is on the stock market.
Today you can purchase 20,000 shares for only £100. The more shares you buy the bigger discount you get. Unfortunately, they still did not launch the website for English-speaking people yet, but if you are interested at investing into this company, I'd appreciate very much if you use my affiliate link to register as an investor with the company.

I bought the shares of this company in March, 2014. The prices keep going up 15% every month or two, so hurry to get the best deal!

Edited  May 28th

Hurray!!! RSW Systems are finally  translated to all major languages! I noticed that the registration part is still not translated though.
 I will try to get back with the translation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment